Join together the built memory player (8gb) and memory card (32gb)

Hi
In my old player Sansa zip clip, I could see all the songs in the player and memory card together.
Why i cant see all the songs in one list / row  together at the sandisk clip sport?

And i thought that the big scrren 1.4  in (sandisk sport) will make the pictuer (of the album music) more big like in the sandisk clip zip, there i have the option to  inlarge the pictuer.

TNX. Danny

it is a design limitation. the internal and external databases are not combined in the clip sport. 

Hi

If i  had  new  it  before  i wodent bay it (the clip sport)

Then, return it and buy a Clip Zip or Clip+, both of which still are available?

It does always help to find out a little about a new product before rushing out to get it. Saves aggravation and disappointment that way.

The same is applicable to any thing you want to buy, not just mp3 players. :wink:

Although it’s understandable to assume that a new player in the Clip line would not be a retrograde product . . . .   :frowning:

@miikerman wrote:

Although it’s understandable to assume that a new player in the Clip line would not be a retrograde product . . . .   :frowning:

Why? :confounded:

Hi
SanDisk devices I purchase first started makeing them
I have a SanDisk Clip Zip 8gb device that correctly  works and fuction great !!!
I purchased the new device  -   SanDisk sports clip of two reasons :

1. Larger screen
  2. Battery that lasts for 25 hours

I do want  to get  from sandisk / or to replace to another device as you say SanDisk Clip Zip (becouse i have it)
Yes, I would like sundisk to exchange my sandisk sport  8gb -  to the Sansa Fuze device

TNX,     Danny

@danny4343 wrote:

I do want  to get  from sandisk / or to replace to another device as you say SanDisk Clip Zip (becouse i have it)
Yes, I would like sundisk to exchange my sandisk sport  8gb -  to the Sansa Fuze device

SanDisk will not do that, but you are free to return it to where you bought it from, get your money back and buy whatever player fits your needs and wants best. Note that if you want a Fuze (not the Plus model) they are in short supply and high demand, and those who have them for sale are asking a premium price for them.

@tapeworm wrote:

@miikerman wrote:

Why? :confounded:

Positive evolution and development?  :wink:

Hi

All the modeled SanDisk players made up to now could be join between songs on a memory card with built-in memory

At the time of purchase I did not expect that the company will be downgraded.

And i didnt have any idel that the nea sandisk will be downgraded.

Unfortunately I can not contact the seller to replace the product :

1. I dont have the original packaging
    2. I use the device about 3- 4  times
  2. The seller does not want to replace it as is 

So I turned to sanddisk site - and you offered to replace the divice sandisk sport clip

I would like to continue the treatment for replacing the device in front of you
Please forward me your address so I can send the device to the compeny

And you q sandisk will send me the SanDisk Clip Zip

Waiting for your answer

Tnx Danny

@danny4343 wrote:

Hi

All the modeled SanDisk players made up to now could be join between songs on a memory card with built-in memory

At the time of purchase I did not expect that the company will be downgraded.

And i didnt have any idel that the nea sandisk will be downgraded.

Unfortunately I can not contact the seller to replace the product :

1. I dont have the original packaging
    2. I use the device about 3- 4  times
  2. The seller does not want to replace it as is 

So I turned to sanddisk site - and you offered to replace the divice sandisk sport clip

I would like to continue the treatment for replacing the device in front of you
Please forward me your address so I can send the device to the compeny

And you q sandisk will send me the SanDisk Clip Zip

Waiting for your answer

Tnx Danny

You should contact SanDisk directly/in-person.  Telephone can be best.

http://www.sandisk.com/about-sandisk/contact-us/

@miikerman wrote:

You should contact SanDisk directly/in-person.   Telephone can be best.

http://www.sandisk.com/about-sandisk/contact-us/

Yes, This is NOT a SanDisk Tech Spoort or Customer Service forum. If you have been in contact with them, and they authorized a return, they would explain how and where to return the deivce for replacement.