How to recover files lost during formatting?

I was playing around with my Clip Sport’s settings, and I learned at the last minute that the Format option deletes every single file stored on the player. On the internal memory, I had 15 folders or so, and each one on average had about 90- 104 songs. Luckily I have all of these folders saved on my PC. However, it is a different story with the SD card- I had 7 folders, each one with 104 songs and those are not saved anywhere (with the exception of, I think the first folder). With that being said, is it possible to recover the missing files?

I just found this with Google. But use it at your own risk (if you dare), I have no idea about it.

Another address to get advice.

I just found this with Google. But use it at your own risk (if you dare), I have no idea about it.

Another address to get advice.

DO NOT try to save anything on that device until you bring it to a local computer guy who can recover data or do a google search for file recovery software

Do you mean to recover the deleted data after formatting? If you are formatting now, your device cannot be used so you cannot recover files during formatting. However, you can try to recover after formatting. You can view many recommendation about FonePaw Data Recovery, Recuva, so you should have them a try.