Clip Sport MONO only outputs to Left Earbud?

Everylyone!

I believe I have found a solution to the problem of Mono AAC (M4A) files playing in only one ear on the Clip Sport!

The problem is that AAC encoding with 32kbps/32kHz/Mono is the problem - it only plays on the left ear.  If I use MP3 encoding at 32kbps/32kHz/Mono it plays a single channel in both ears as it should!  I believe that the issue is with the Clip Sport playing AAC mono.  

Now I have a whole library of audiobooks encoded with AAC (M4A extensions) in Mono, that will only play in one ear.  I could convert my entire library of audiobooks to MP3 mono as stated above, and it plays in both ears just fine!  Problem is, it will take forever to do this.

Is there any hope that I could work with SanDisk to determine if we can take the same audiobook in AAC mono and make it play the same as the MP3 version?  Then maybe with an upgrade to the software, I may not have to recode my entire library!!!

Help and suggestions.  

One additional question, is that I have embedded artwork in all my audiobooks (Librivox) usually taking 200x200x90 pixels and these embedded artworks do not appear on the Clip Sport.  But when I take that same image and resize it with Paint.Net to 150x150x100 this shows the artwork just fine.  But, I would have to fix my entire library.   It seems that I’m within the parameters of artwork in the Clip Sport manual, so why does this not work?

Sorry for adding on questions of different natures, but I LOVE THIS CLIP SPORT!  I’ve got an iPod Classic 160gb and getting tired of it dying once in a while and having to reload it.  Plus, I have to do this with iTunes.  With the beautiful Clip Sport, I can do this with my files on an external drive, and withing Windows or drag-and-drop from iTunes.  Like MusicBee for this also.

Please assist if others have comments.