Audiobooks do not show up properly

Has anybody determined the trick to naming and tagging the audiobooks for the Clip Sport?  The audiobooks I have are .mp3 files.  I use the MP3Tag program to rename all the filenames and titles so they have a numerical order starting with a larger number to avoid a leading zero (ex. 1000Got.mp3, 1001Got.mp3), I have the Track numbers set in order, I set them to the AUDIOBOOK genre, modify the Artist, album, etc. so all of the files are the same.  This method has worked on the previous SanDisk players with no issues at all.  They have always played perfectly in order since the only thing that is different is the Title and Fielname and these are in a very obvious order.  This doesn’t work with the Clip Sport.  If you go to Books -> Audiobooks they are usually just mixed up.  Like someone said previously, if you go to Folders -> Audiobooks they will list in order, but why can’t this happen when using the Books feature.  I have contacted customer support and they requested screenshots and files before determining it was the player, but I bought two players at the same time and they did the same thing.  It isn’t this player, it is the firmware.  I have the latest version of firmware and it still happens.  Is there a trick to naming, numbering, tagging, etc. the files to make it work?  I process mine so much that I can’t imagine there is anything else I could do to them.  Or, is there another FW version coming down the line?