Pairing Bluetooth on my Sandisk Clip Sport

I can't get my new Clip Sport to pair with my earbuds. They are Mpow and they have worked fine with everything else. So I tried my Cowin Headset and it doesn't see it either. My Cowin is used all the time and never a problem. The Clip Sport searches and then stops. It doesn't see either one of them. Yes, I updated the Firmware yesterday. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or has an idea for me to try?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Pairing Bluetooth on my Sandisk Clip Sport

I have an MPOW BT heaset and it work no problem with my clip sport plus. 

Try this

1. Go to settings > Restore and restore the Clip Sport Plus to factory defaults

2. Go to Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth on

3. Put headphones in pairing mode

4. Select Search devices 

It should see the headset and you can choose it to connect. 

If this does not work may be best to contact sandisk support. there may be an issue with the player you have. 

Just bought one of these for my daughter and I'm disappointed. It connects ok via Bluetooth to our Pulse Evoke H3 but won't connect to her wireless headphones. It can see the headphones but won't pair. She wanted this device for running hence wireless headphones. Sort it out Sandisk

I am having the exact same problem!  The clip sport+ pairs fine to most other bluetooth headphones/speakers, but will not connect to my daughter's new headphones.  Her headphones connect just fine to any other device, just not the Sport+.  These are the headphones she has.   https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWCRK09/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Anybody have a fix for this?  I have already updated the firmware on the Sport+.

Thanks

I ended up exchanging my Sport Clip and the replacement works fine. Thanks Everyone.

I just bought the Clip Sport Plus  to use the bluetooth function with a harmon/kardon Onyx Studio 3 speaker, but the bluetooth function does not work.

The Onyx Studio works with my iPod and iPhone, but not with the Clip. The clip does recognize the Onyx and put a ckeck mark in front of the Onyx indicator and the Onyx makes a sound of recognition, but the system does not play through the Onyx.

Anyone have any solutions?

Thanks, Wes