New Player

@tapeworm wrote:

Thank you for the report. This is a mistake in the UM. I have reported it to the product team. We should have an updated UM which removes this statement soon. 

" • Remove any external card from the Clip Sport Plus before performing firmware update"

Obviously a copy & paste from other firmware installation intructions oversight. :wink:

“3. FM radio functionality requires wired earphones” is baffling to my meager grey matter. I understand that even a buetooth-capable device should have a headphone jack for those who don’t want (or can’t afford) wireless phones/buds, but I don’t get why FM radio would require wired phones but playing mp3’s can support bluetooth connectivity.

I’m sure there’s a logical or technological reason, but on the surface it seems a bit strange. :confounded:

Removed the reference to external card for the FW update section. Thanks for the catch. 

FM radio requires the use of wired headphones because the headphones themselves act as the antenna. Without the wired headphones attached it will not likely pickup any stations.