Bluetooth Pairing

Wish I’d looked here first. Replacing my Sansa Clip as the headphone socket is crackling, and thought I could pair the Sport plus with my Kenwood BT502DAB car radio. My Android phone paired perfectly first time, but repeated attempts no luck with the Sports plus. It goes through the processes ok, Sport Plus sees the radio, ticks its connected ok. The radio seems to pair ok, but is not saving the pairing. Dont want to go through pairing each time I use it… wish I hadnt wasted my money. 

Firmware 2.13

I feel exactly the same! I have a Juice Jumbo bluetooth speaker which connects with my i-phone and android tablet no problem. My old MP3 doesn’t have bluetooth so I treated myself to a SanDisk Clip Sport but none of my other blutooth devices see it let alone pair/connect to it. I have done the recent update but this has made no difference. I can’t decide whether to return it as faulty and get a refund or a replacement. What do people suggest?

I sent mine back and got a full refund. Although its bigger I now use my android phone to play mp3s. It syncs fine in the car and I still use the sports ear buds out walkking and doing the housework