Any Else's New Clip Sport Plus Come With Music & Audiobook Files Already Installed?

I purchased a Clip Sport Plus today at Best Buy & it came with some media files already installed.  There are 8 random songs & 6 podcasts & the file date for all of them is February 2015 which is obviously long before the Clip Sport Plus' were available.  Do they all come with those files pre-installed?  If not then I'd have to assume someone purchased this & returned it which doesn't make me very happy since it should be brand new.

SanDisk Fanatic

Re: Any Else's New Clip Sport Plus Come With Music & Audiobook Files Already Installed?

I bought a few Clip Sports during 2015-2016. They were all in sealed packages from Best Buy and Meijers.

Each device had an assortment of pre-installed audio files as you described.

I decided this must be the standard practice for recent audio players from SanDisk. 

One or more of these files may be amusing to you. They are easy to delete !!

Re: Any Else's New Clip Sport Plus Come With Music & Audiobook Files Already Installed?

Thank you for the reply.  I already deleted them, I was just curious if this was normal. 

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Yes, ALL Sansa mp3 players come with sample music & podcast files pre-installed. They're for that "instant gratification" reward when you first open it up.  Smiley Happy