Accepted Solution

the device is stuck

i bought sensa clip jam today, uploads my music, start playing and after a few seconds it is stuck and won't turn off or anything... please help!!!

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: the device is stuck

Press & HOLD the power button down. It should eventually turn off and reset itself (like 20-30 secs.).

SanDisk Fanatic

I experienced this same problem (device freeze-up) with my Clip Sport within a few days after my purchase.

I was attempting to play an album I purchased several years ago from iTunes. 

These songs were "m4p" files with embedded DRM (digital rights management).

I forgot these files could only be played within my iTunes software or by Apple gadgets that I signed in with my iTunes account.

I think the Clip Sport and Clip Jam do not like music files with embedded "DRM".

Anyone else have freeze-up stories to share???

RR

My Clip Plus got hung up the other day. No amount of holding down buttons and powering on and off would fix it. I would try to start a file and it would play for one second (if that) and then stop. I finally fixed it by formatting with the on-board option--for some reason using format from within Windows Media Player didn't erase anything--then I resetup syncing and synced files back and now it works again.

SanDisk Guru

Isn't that just odd--thanks for the info.

SanDisk Guru

RR wrote:

I finally fixed it by formatting with the on-board option--for some reason using format from within Windows Media Player didn't erase anything--

Yet another reason some avoid WMP like the plague. Smiley Wink