Rhapsody

Glad I ran across your post.  My Sansa Clip Zip died and I bought a Sansa Clip Jam, plugged it into my laptop expecting to transfer my playlists in Rhapsody/Napster to it and was frustrated it wasn’t being recognized.  Looked EVERYWHERE to try and find out what the problem was in Sansa and Rhapsody’s Help menues, then did some Google searching which brought me to your post.  I’m really bummed about this - and yes, you cannot buy a Sansa Clip Zip or Plus without spending a fortune.  The last Clip Zip I had lasted two or three years - that’s the most I ever get out of the them.  I wear it at the gym and whenever moisture gets in it, it’s fried.  I even bought the skin case for it which is probably why this one lasted more than a year.  It shut down and wouldn’t start back up - I put it out in the sun and used compressed air to try and blow it dry, got it to power up, looks like I could format it, but when I plug it into my laptop, Rhapsody tells me there’s a problem and I need to reformat it - but it still won’t work.  I have another one that only works when it’s plugged into a power source (which doesn’t do me much good).  I wish I could take the battery out of the last one and put it in that one, maybe I’d have a working one again.  I HATE using my cell phone to listen to music at the gym, the clip zip was perfect.  I guess there are no MP3 player options any more for Rhapsody??  ■■■■■