Audiobook File Order

1. Does the clip jam not support 100+ files in a directory. is that why you recommend only 2 digits? I use 3 digits 001, 002, etc because there are over 100 tracks and 2 digits would not work.
  2. I have long titles, because on all my other devices it shows the title while playing, and I like seeing the full title, also I upload these to google music to play on my computer and phone, so I don’t want to change the title. Even with ‘Chatper 01’ that is 10 characters and if the clip jam was using title for sorting, then Chapter 01 should show up before Chapter 22, or Chapter 31, but as you can see from the first image that is not happening.
  3. Can you tell me what tag the clip jam uses to sort the tracks? Then, rather than messing up all my tags, I can just focus on one.

Also if you have a list of file limits, or directory limits that would be useful to have as well, rather than always guessing. This is 2016, your software should be able to handle large names and large numbers of files.