A couple questions

Yeah, I guess milage varies but I’ve never had much luck with anything getting the stated battery life.  I guess my Fiio x1 has been close(actually longer) but the little clips or even others like cowan never made the estimated battery life.  The life of the batteries in my clips are about 400 complete recharges then the battery is so used up it won’t last more than three hours.

I’ve been thinkig about it and I think this would be my best option.  The fiios that are coming out that are supposed to compete with sandisk don’t sound too appealing.  I don’t think I’d be too trilled with another player with questionable quality that has no support in north america.

I think I could make this work.  I could just get a 32 gig card fill it up and browse by folders.  The more I think about how it sorts from older to newer it should actually be sorted better for me.  The file explorer in windows and other file managers copies everything in order anyway so it shouldn’t be a problem.  Plus it would solve some of those weird sorting issues I’ve had with previous players.  It seems that’s how all those generic Chinese players sort things anyway.

I don’t understand the issue with higher than class four cards.  Do they just not get reconized by the player?   Would the SanDisk class 10s be ok?  Why would anything have trouble with faster cards anyway?  Any Idea?

Thanks everyone!