mobile microSD card with adapter . . .

can a mobile microSD card with adapter be used in computers ?

alsoo ; where can i get the SanDisk media manager from ? 

lovelyyy2012 wrote:

Yes, with a card reader.

If your’re referring to the Sansa Media Converter, you have to get download it through the Sansa Updater with your player attached to the computer at the time. You only need it for converting videos though, and not necessarily then. There are alternative converter programs that might work better. You don’t need it at all for music files or photo/image files.

lovelyyy2012 wrote:

Yes, with a card reader.

If your’re referring to the Sansa Media Converter, you have to get download it through the Sansa Updater with your player attached to the computer at the time. You only need it for converting videos though, and not necessarily then. There are alternative converter programs that might work better. You don’t need it at all for music files or photo/image files.

lovelyyy2012 wrote:

Yes, with a card reader.

If your’re referring to the Sansa Media Converter, you have to get download it through the Sansa Updater with your player attached to the computer at the time. You only need it for converting videos though, and not necessarily then. There are alternative converter programs that might work better. You don’t need it at all for music files or photo/image files.

The SanDisk Media Manager is software that is pre-loaded on SanDisk Mobile Ultra micro SDHC cards in the European region. This software will also be added to cards shipped in the US in a few months. Standard line micro SDHC cards will get a promotional code which can be used to activate the software that you will download from a link on the package insert. If you do not purchase a SanDisk micro SDHC or SanDisk Mobile Ultra micro SDHC card you can purchase the software. (purchase, download, and preloaded cards are currently not available for US customers)

slotmonsta wrote:
The SanDisk Media Manager is software that is pre-loaded on SanDisk Mobile Ultra micro SDHC cards in the European region. This software will also be added to cards shipped in the US in a few months. Standard line micro SDHC cards will get a promotional code which can be used to activate the software that you will download from a link on the package insert. If you do not purchase a SanDisk micro SDHC or SanDisk Mobile Ultra micro SDHC card you can purchase the software. (purchase, download, and preloaded cards are currently not available for US customers)

So what is this Media Manager software, a replacement for the SMC?

No, it is software designed for use with mobile phones that will make transfer of media, i.e. music and photos, to the mobile phone easier. it will not take the place of SMC

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 05-05-2010 11:14 AM

I purchased the Mobile microSDHC Card with Adapter at RadioShack today, formatted it for my phone and imported some files on it. I tried inserting it directly into the modem, and then using a USB adapter, but no program comes up. There isn’t an insert with a promo code for SanDisk Media Manager, either. Am I basically up **bleep** creek? Is there any other program I can use?

how can i download a SanDisk Media Manager software?? thanks…

please can u give me a promo code? for i download a free SanDisk Media Manager software… thanks a lot…

@jhaycee wrote:

please can u give me a promo code? for i download a free SanDisk Media Manager software… thanks a lot…

@jhaycee wrote:

Right here. But you get the promo code when you buy a SanDisk Micro SD memory card.

I bought a Mobile Ultra microSDHC 16GB card w/adapter at costco today. On the front of the package it says I can transfer my files with the included Media Manager software download. The back of the package says go to www.sandisk.com/mmgr for the software? When I go there it says I need to enter a code 4 letters and 2 numbers. There is no such code on or in my package. Is it possible to get the software without buying another microSD which appears to be my only option at the download site. I can find nothing in the SanDisk Q and A pages or on my search engine about this pita.

My replacement  Sansa clip zip does recognize the new card and I can just drag and drop files from my pc to it. I wanted to download the software in case I end up using this card in my camera.

@lovelyyy2012 wrote:

Previously many computers there was no option to use adaoter,but There should be a small slot on your phone that allows you to plug in what in essence is a very very tiny SD card into it. You transfer what information you want on to the card (music pictures ect.), then that small SD card plugs into a larger SD card (a normal size one). If you don’t have the slots for it you might have to buy a USB SD Card reader adapter.

To download the San Disk Media Manger please follow the below link :-

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5247/kw/san%20disk%20media%20manager/session/L3RpbWUvMTMyMTI1MTcwOS9zaWQvQkpvd1EzSms%3D

Moreover if you do have a promo code you can use that too in the enter promo code button and can download directly ,Below is the link given:-

http://www.sandisk.com/misc/mediamanager

here’s mine…

CLDH88

hope it’ll work 4 u :wink:

Hey, here’s mine…hope it helps u! :wink:

CLDH88

~M~

I think someone has short-trem memory issues.

I think someone has short-term memory issues.

I bought the Sandisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC card from Costco and could not find the promised promo code to download the Sandisk Media Manager. Your code worked for me. Thank you !

i AM sorry 4 the dbl post…i posted b4 registering, and was told it wud’nt post…

*obviously* it DID…i’m not a complete moron; jst tryin’ 2 help sum1 - sorry!

lldeyoung2, U r welcome. ~M~