Sansa E250R player Installer

anyone who have Player Installer for E250R i lost my CD installer and i no longer load music to my player…

any suggestion pls…

you can use windows media player or you can redownload rhapsody if that was what you were using before.

I need the installer cd to recognize my e250r player or is there other ways to have the software pls give me the link i try to get it in sandisk.com site but can’t find the driver for my e250r rhapsody…

pls pls help…

The CD contains no needed files to get the device to work on your computer. The only thing needed to get your player to work is windows media player 10 or higher as they have the MTP drivers that are installed on your Operating System that the player needs to run off of.

ummmmmmmmm… do u no how to put vids on a sansa e250r?? i cant find out how :s  Plz Plz help!! thnx : Dee

Sansa Media Converter

www.sandisk.com/support/sansa 

hello … my mp3 player is not at all working it will be powered on n off by itself all the time…  it ried to find an s/w updater on google … no use … so can you please let me know what shud i do to amke that work properly … thank you

@eshwar wrote:

hello … my mp3 player is not at all working it will be powered on n off by itself all the time…  it ried to find an s/w updater on google … no use … so can you please let me know what shud i do to amke that work properly … thank you

Responsibly recycle it and buy a new one. It’s done.

Hi,

I will suggest you that you please contact support@sandisk.com  .