Is a Windows 7 driver available for the ImageMate 12in1 card reader?

Is there a Windows 7 update available for my SanDisk ImageMate 12 in 1 card reader?  Please?  :-)  I only see drivers for as far as Windows XP on your site at the moment.

Thanks!

1 Like

bump!

In win7 device manager, I have a lot of USB to look at; shouldn’t the SanDisk appear as “sandisk”?

Hey SanDisk, there are  350 views of this page; could you be a pro and respond?`

1 Like

there are no additional drives for win 7. it uses the native mass storage drivers.

under USB in device manager it will show up as a Mass storage device 

check for a drive letter conflict. go to kb.sandisk.com and search drive letter conflict if you dont know how to check it. 

didn’t see an answer to the inquiry about a driver for imagemate 12in1 for win7.

there are no additional drivers for win 7. it uses the native mass storage drivers.

How do you make it work ?  Mine doesn’t show at all …

I see it as “USB Mass Storage Driver” and I can eject it from the system tray’s mass storage devices… but… I cant transfer anything from it because its not showing as a drive with a letter. PLEASE SanDisk give us proper guidance here…

Yeah, kinda ■■■■■ that you offer a support page and drag your feet so much in offering useless support.

BUENOS DIAS OCUPO EL DRIVER PARA PODER USAR EL PORTAL IMAGEMATE 12 IN 1