micro sd 2.0 gb memory card

i have the lg cosmos and i was playing around and accidentally selected the option to format my card where all my pictures and things were saved and now they are gone. it says i have not used any of the memory on the card how do i reformat the card or get them back?

You don’t (get them back). Formatting erases all content on a drive, whether it be a hard physical drive or a flash memory card.

Sorry, but you’re the one that pulled the trigger.

well there is still actually some hope. you can try running data recovery software. you can try http://www.lctech.com/software/rprodetail.html there is a demo there you can download for free. it will let you see if the pictures can be recovered but you will have to buy the application to actually recover them. there are also other data recovery applications out there which you can search for and choose any one you like. 

Formatting won’t make the pictures erased permanently.Those deleted pictures are still stored in the memory card. They’re just invisible or inaccessible. The most effective way is to rely on some professional data recovery program.

Try this one called Tenorshare Data Recovery. It can recover data after deeply scanning your or memory card to look for lost data you accidentally deleted or formatted.

Last but not least,you should have stopped using the memory card.The more new data is added,the less chance the data recovery.
You can get it from: Tenorshare Data Recovery

Hi,there.

Formatting won’t make the pictures in a memory card erase permamently. You can use a data recovery program to recover them.

Try this one called Tenorshare Data Recovery which I used before.

And this article will help.Check it out: http://marcwilliams2011-mylifemychoice.blogspot.com/

@foxwhite wrote:

Hi,there.

Formatting won’t make the pictures in a memory card erase permamently. You can use a <removed> to recover them.

Try this one called Tenorshare Data Recovery which I used before.

And this article will help.Check it out: <removed>

Nice try, but this and your other duplicate posts are still

If you have lost save photos and videos due to formatting of the card then just use available picture recovery software. The utility will amazingly do MPEG repair, MP$ repair, KDC repair etc. It supports recovery of several file formats.