memory card blank or unsupported file system error in phone, windows showing raw file system

I have a 64 Gb Sandisk ultra class 10 micro sd xc 1 memory card. I had removed my memory card from phone couple of days ago, when i put it again inside phone(HTC Desire 820 dual) it shows that either the card is blank or has unsupported file system and asks me to format it. In windows it shows that it has RAW file system with just 32 Mb of storage (what???) and asks me to format it.

I have precious data of 5 years, over 25 Gb of data in it, i tried many recovery softwares like recuva easyus and many more but none of them were even able to find the files in my memory card . Please help i want my data back. I am attaching screenshot of DISKPART when i inserted memory card in card reader

Capture.PNG

Hello, 

in that case the controller of the card is dead so no software will be able to retrieve the data from the card. What you can do is to try to send the card to a data recovery company that will try to recover the files from the flash chip directly.

Is there no other way? I have linux installed over my machine.

no not really anything you can do other than try sending it to a company that provides data recovery services. 

Retrieve files after SD card blank or unsupported file system error using Remo Recover:

Step 1: Install and run Remo Recover tool on your Windows based computer and select any appropriate recovery option from the main screen.

Step 2: Select any suitable recovery option to continue with data recovery process.

Step 3: Select SD card drive and click “Next” button to start scanning process.

Step 4: Once the scanning process has been completed, you can view all recoverable data in any of the two types of views - “File Type View” or “Data View”.

Step 5: Preview recovered data and save it to any drive location using “Save” option.

Check=> Htc Desire 820 Manual for complete pictorial view.