how to recover my lost data

i have sandisk ultra 32gb memory card ,i chenge the card other mobile automaticly deleted sume data in my card

Re: how to recover my lost data

I too have just lost about 200 photos from my 16 GB, 60MB/s compact Flash card.  I was looking at my photos in Adobe Bridge when all at once almost all of my photos vanished.  I have not been able to recover anything except a few that I had deleted.  I was pluged in to a USB 2 reader that I have been using for several years. 

[ Edited ]

It is the common problem faced by most of us. For recovering all the data from your memory card you need to use a Card Data Recovery Software. It is able to recover the entire data it doesn’t matter in which scenarios you lost it. It can recover the entire as well as selected items too.

Good Luck!!

SanDisk Guru

@taylor8806 -

You might want to mention the fact that this software costs $49.95, despite the website saying there is a "Free Trial" version. When you click on Download, it automatically takes you to the payment screen, and NO free download is available.

Sounds like spam to me! Smiley Mad

There is a product called Rescue Pro, which does cost (I think about $40.00 for a one -year subscription).  I have used it several times and it works quite well.

Highlighted

Using paid third party recovery tool is a good and the only solution to recover lost data from card memory. Besides some card data recovery tools, some other Android data recovery has integrated the card data recovery, just like MobiKin Doctor, just choose "Android SD Card Recovery", you can get back lost data

You can try a third-party program to restore files from memory card. Just connect your card to the computer and set up how it works, you can easily get your files back. There are many great apps in the market, just name a few, Recuva, ApowerRecover, Remo Recover. You can go to their websites and find out which suits you most.