What is the best antivirus software to use when you're always online?

I am currently using Norton but sadly it will expire soon. I am looking for an antivirus software that can protect my pc longer especially when I’m always online. I have a 496MB ram.

Not sure what this question has to do with memory cards (the topic of this board), but personally I use Norton at work and McAfee at home. They both do the job, but I find McAfee a little more user-friendly and Norton more of a resource hog.

At the end of the day, any A/V software is better than none, even the free version of AVG.

my mamore card has ben cropt plesh halp me

@devtanumaity wrote:

There’s a Spell Check button in the upper right corner of the message compostion pages.

@devtanumaity wrote:

Again, this post has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. It is off-topic.

There’s also a Spell Check button in the upper right corner of the message composition pages.

Actually there is no best antivirus. The meaning of best to me: best means it has the best gui, it is the
most effective, it is the most difficult to set up, it has the best support or?

[What is the 1394 net adapter used for? - Techyv.com best-antivirus]( What is the 1394 net adapter used for? - Techyv.com best-antivirus)

if you are using Linux then no need any anti virus. I am usingkaspersky  and it is working well with my PC. you can use Norton, because your familiar with this.

I am using Immunet http://www.immunet.com and it keeps my system safe from all attacks. You can also try AVG, Avira and Avast.