Sandisk Media Manager Doesn't Run Properly

hi everyone!

i bought a new sandisk 8gb microSDHC card and to transfer my music files to my card, i downloaded SanDisk Media Manager with code. Firstly, program selected my language, destination folders, etc. ; program was running normally, but while it was detecting my music files, it crashed. i closed and opened it again and again but after a few seconds that program started, it crashes.

i reinstall program, runned in admin, tried some compability modes (win xp sp2-3, etc…), closed my anti-virus program, etc.; but it always crushes whatever i do. 

i use win7-64bit home premium, i7-740Q proccessor,  AMD Radeon HD 6370M graphic card and 4GB RAM.

i think there are a lot of people that having crash issues, but nobody need to enter a entry to here, so i think if you solve this problem, you may help many people, not 4 man that wrote that issue here…

so, sorry for my bad language   and i hope that somebody  will solve this issue.

Hello!

The mailman just delivered a _ Sandisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC Card with Adapter 32GB Class 10 UHS Speed Class 1 _ that I bought two days ago.

I downloaded and installed the Sandisk Media Manager and it did and does exactly what you said. When searching for my media it crashes over and over again.

I hope you fix this issue soon.

I’m on Windows 7 64bits using the English version of the system running on Intel Q9400 @ 3.0Ghz with 4GB RAM desktop.

Peace to you all from a brazilian customer. 

I have a different issue. Media manager runs ok. When I click on My Card to view what is on my 4GB micro SD HC memory card is show no music on there. When try to add music it says there’s not enough space on my card. But my card is completely empty…can someone tell me why?

Hello folks Im having trouble also while using it with windows 8.1

SanDiskMediaManager.EXE - Application Error (memory allocation problem)

Help

I can’t even get it to run in Windows 8.1 x64.  Compatibility mode gives me an error that a virtual machine component is missing.  I knew how to fix it in Windows 7 x64, but not in 8.1.