SanDisk Ultra PLUS 128GB Micro SDXC UHS 1 transfer problems. Please Help!

I have 2 different   SanDisk Ultra PLUS 128GB Micro SDXC UHS 1 cards. Both were purchased at different times from Best Buy so I’m fairly certain they aren’t counterfeit. I also have many other SanDisk micro sd cards ranging from 8gb to 64gb. I’ve never had a transfer issue until I bought the 128GB cards. Both cards stall when trying to cut or copy and paste from the microsd card to my Seagate 1.5 TB external hard drive, using my computer with Windows 10. The same thing happens on my old computer with Windows 7. All files that i’m transferring are videos with .mp4 format. On one of the 128gb cards it will cut and paste the majority of files from the card to the computer. The problem is that certain files will stall when transferring. I have to close all windows quickly and physically remove the microsd card from the computer or it will automatically close out all windows. Once removed I can replace the microsd in the computer and start transferring again. However, the file that stalled previously will continue to stall any time I try to move it. I have to skip it and move on. On my other 128gb card it does the same thing but it happens much more often. I would say probably 30% of all files. The first 128gb card only had maybe 2% of all files that would not transfer. The files that won’t transfer will open and play on Window’s Media and seem fine on microsd card itself. It also allows me to delete the files that have transfer problems. Does anyone know of a way to get these files to transfer without stalling out? Thank you so much for the time!

Mike