SanDisk Mobile Ultra MICRO SDHC 16gb

SanDisk Mobile Ultra  MICRO SDHC 16gb   item#  SDSDQY-016G-A11M

I have been trying to find this card at a reputable retailer (online or at a local store) and cant find it anywhere.  Lots of places list it as discontiinued.  Amazon and Buy.com list it but it’s through a marketplace seller.

Is it discontinued?

Where can I buy it without paying full retail from SanDisk.com?

Thanks!

@cybertek wrote:

SanDisk Mobile Ultra  MICRO SDHC 16gb   item#  SDSDQY-016G-A11M

I have been trying to find this card at a reputable retailer (online or at a local store) and cant find it anywhere.   Lots of places list it as discontiinued.  Amazon and Buy.com list it but it’s through a marketplace seller.

Where can I buy it without paying full retail from SanDisk.com?

Then you have indeed found it.

And you have answered your own question.

No.  I am trying to find it at a reputable retailer (online or store front) without paying full retail through SanDisk.

I also would like to know if it has been discontinued like many sites list it.

Thanks!

@cybertek wrote:

No.  I am trying to find it at a reputable retailer (online or store front) without paying full retail through SanDisk.

Not trying to put too fine a point on this and I would probably be leery of Buy.com too, but the ‘authorized’ sellers or ‘partners’ selling through Amazon are pretty well scrutinized and (in my opinion anyway) could/should be considered ‘reputable’ dealers.

But certainly follow your own instincts and buy from who you wish. I don’t know if it is discontinued or not. Maybe someone else will have more direct knowledge.

@cybertek wrote:

Not trying to put too fine a point on this and I would probably be leery of Buy.com too, but the ‘authorized’ sellers or ‘partners’ selling through Amazon are pretty well scrutinized and (in my opinion anyway) could/should be considered ‘reputable’ dealers.

But certainly follow your own instincts and buy from whom you wish or feel comfortable with. I don’t know if it is discontinued or not. Maybe someone else will have more direct knowledge. :smiley: