SDHC card is over heaten

I have Nikon 7000 Camera and using Sandisk Cards to take photos, now my Sandisk Extreme 4gb card is over heaten  in the camera and reader too and also asking Format. How can i recover my photos, I have fill the card with  about 400 of wedding photos, I also tried the Sandisk’s Free recovery software, but the it showing only 0.39 mb of 4GB. and again asking the Format message.  Please help me… 

Several people (including myself) tried to help you in the other 3 threads you started on the same issue. Please try not to start all these different threads on the same subject. It makes it very confusing to follow, for you and everyone else.

Did you take (or send) the card to a professional memory recovery service as I suggested? They are the only ones who are going to be able to help you , and even they might not be able to recover your photos. But you won’t know unitl you take it to them.

Several people (including myself) tried to help you in the other 3 threads you started on the same issue. Please try not to start all these different threads on the same subject. It makes it very confusing to follow, for you and everyone else.

Did you take (or send) the card to a professional memory recovery service as I suggested? They are the only ones who are going to be able to help you , and even they might not be able to recover your photos. But you won’t know unitl you take it to them

Did you take (or send) the card to a professional memory recovery service as I suggested? They are the only ones who are going to be able to help you , and even they might not be able to recover your photos. But you won’t know unitl you take it to them.