SDHC 16GB ERROR.

Hello all. Recently I bought a SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 80mbps for use with my Raspberry Pi (Trying to install Kali Linux), however after extracting the .image file for Kali Linux onto my C: drive, I cannot copy that file over to my SDHC, apparently the file is too large? (See below). That cannot be the case, as there is clearly no data on the drive. Also, before anyone says about a fake SD, I would like to point out I bought it from SanDisk online, from  Amazon.com, and verified seller SanDisk..  If anyone knows why this is, please tell me ASAP. Thanks. I am just checking whether or not the SD card IS legitimate (I am fairly positive, but just to be sure) using h2testw. (see below) 2.PNG

Capture_SDHCError

Test Finished - Here’s the results. Capture2.PNG

Nevermind guys, it turns out that the SD Card was FAT32, which only supports files of up to (And including) 4GB. So my file was rejected. Anyway, I changed the format to ExFAT, which doesn’t have a size restriction, and I am in the process of copying the files onto the SD card. For anyone who has this problem in the future, here’s how to convert from FAT32 to ExFAT. Right-click the windows button. Select “Disk Management” Right click the drive you want to convert in the lower half of the window. Click format, and change the FAT32 to ExFAT in the drop-down menu. Then press format. This will erase all data on the SD card, however there is no other way to do it, so I reccomend making a backup file before you format, and then transfer the files back to the drive. [Solved]