Possible Fake Sandisk Ultra micdroSDXC UHS-I 64GB

Sandisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I 64GB

I just bought two of the above cards from a supposedly reliable seller.  I can get my money back now problem but I want to 

know for sure if I’m being pedantic or not.

The packed looks legit. When I pulled out the plastic casing on the card packet, the sd card and adapter were sealed in with a 

plastic cover (heat-sealed) and there are a set of what looks like the warranty conditions tucked in underneath the cards (backing onto the cardboard packaging).

I ran both of these through H2testW… The results are below for each card.

**CARD-1**

Warning: Only 60873 of 60874 MByte tested.<u>Test finished without errors.</u>You can now delete the test files \*.h2w or verify them again. Writing speed: 15.4 MByte/s Reading speed: 26.3 MByte/s H2testw v1.4

**CARD-2** &nbsp; Warning: Only 60873 of 60874 MByte tested.<u>Test finished without errors.</u>You can now delete the test files \*.h2w or verify them again. Writing speed: 21.1 MByte/s Reading speed: 27.2 MByte/s H2testw v1.4

I also tested both of these cards using ChipGenius which queries the internal chip in the SD cards.

The results are below: 

**CARD-1**

<font color="#808080">Description: [E:]USB Mass Storage Device(Generic STORAGE DEVICE)
Device Type: Mass Storage Device

Protocal Version: USB 2.00
Current Speed: High Speed
Max Current: 98mA

USB Device ID: VID = 05E3 PID = 0752

Device Vendor: Generic
Device Name: USB Storage
Device Revision: 0233

Manufacturer: Generic
Product Model: STORAGE DEVICE
Product Revision: 0233

Controller Part-Number: Unknown</font>

**CARD-2**

<font color="#808080">Description: [E:]USB Mass Storage Device(Generic STORAGE DEVICE)</font>
<font color="#808080">Device Type: Mass Storage Device</font>

<font color="#808080">Protocal Version: USB 2.00</font>
<font color="#808080">Current Speed: High Speed</font>
<font color="#808080">Max Current: 98mA</font>

<font color="#808080">USB Device ID: VID = 05E3 PID = 0752</font>

<font color="#808080">Device Vendor: Generic</font>
<font color="#808080">Device Name: USB Storage</font>
<font color="#808080">Device Revision: 0233</font>

<font color="#808080">Manufacturer: Generic</font>
<font color="#808080">Product Model: STORAGE DEVICE</font>
<font color="#808080">Product Revision: 0233</font>

<font color="#808080">Controller Part-Number: Unknown</font>

On the back of one of the cards, the other also has a serial number I see the below.  Notice that the place of manufacture is different.

CARD-1

6106PRA4A24F

BN MADE IN TAIWAN

CARD-2

6422CRAE20W3

BN MADE IN CHINA

My concern with these is the read / write speeds.  Keep in mind that I have USB 2.0 ports on my PC.

If these are 80MB/S cards but I can only get 21-27MB/S read / write speeds then given any of the information above, 

do I have fake SD cards?  They hold the 60+ Gig no worries as the H2testw results show, but I’m concerned that these are cheaper working SD cards which have been dressed up to look like the real deal. 

The Manufactorer: as shown in the ChipGenius results shows Generic and not Sandisk.  Does anyone know what it’s supposed to show?

Does the information above tell anybody anything at all. 

Thanks

Sandisk forum with no replies?

You are asking a user forum to confirm a product is genuine. These types of questions are better for sandisk official support. you may want to contact them if you have authenticity questions. 

That being said here is some info for you. you have usb 2 ports so the speed you are seeing is normal for the cards. 

H2testW results look good.

there are multiple different manufacturing locations. so this is not abnormal.

I would say the cards are likely genuine.