Re: Memory card not deteced by mobile or computer.

umm... what is the name of the windows program u mentioned in that first post u made on this topic? i really need it.

SanDisk Guru

umm. . . who r u addressing and what windows program are u referring to? in looking back, i don't see any program mentioned and there's 7 other people who have posted in this thread.

Re: Memory card not format by mobile or computer.

hi sir my new mobile micro sd tm card is not format  and not open by mobile and compture

SanDisk Guru

Re: Memory card not format by mobile or computer.

RAVINDER wrote:

hi sir my new mobile micro sd tm card is not format  and not open by mobile and compture

All memory cards come formatted from the factory.

[ Edited ]

Hey there, I don't know if this is the right thread but it seems so....

Got an HTC HD2 with a micro SDHC 4Gb which was working excellent until... today. After I removed the card (just without a reason) and put it back again, the phone is prompting me to format it in order to be able to read it. If I try to read it in my netbook (windows 7), it's not appearing at all in "my computer" folder and in my XP laptop getting a prompt "disk is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?". I have lots of info in it and I hope there is a solution. Thanks a lot.

The same thing happened to me this morning.  I have a Droid X.  This morning a notification came up that the SD card is blank.  Everything was fine when I went to bed last night.  I hope there is a solution to retrieve the data on the card.

memory card 8GB NOT FORMATED MOBILE AND COMPUTER

MEMORY CARD 8GB NOT FORMATED COMPUTER AND MOBILE

Re: Memory card not deteced by mobile

Dear sir ,

Memory card is not detected in mobile but it is running in computer with showing data files  by card reader.

so tel me solution about that.

Thanking you.

Nitin dait.

SanDisk Guru

Re: Memory card not deteced by mobile

If the card is being seen and read by your computer in a card reader, but not in your mobile device it seems to me you should probably check with the manufacturer of that device as to a possible reason why.

[ Edited ]

hi sir my  mobile micro sd tm card is  formated  and not open by mobile and compture.i used this memory card before in same computer also in mobile