SanDisk Guru

Re: How to restore deleted files on Sandisk SD Card?

IIRC rescue pro is shipped with Extreme level and above cards. If you lost the codes you can contact sandisk support and provide a proof of purchase and they should be able to provide replacement codes. 

IIRC rescue is nice for SD data recovery. It may work in most cases. If you cannot restore files on computer, I can give you another way. Put your SD card into your phone and use mobile data recovery. I recommend you try about FonePaw Android Data Recovery or the Wondershare which are professional on data recovery. They both can restore deleted files on Android SD card.Cat Very Happy

Using SanDisk Recovery tool, you can easily recover photos from SanDisk SD card with ease. For more details, you can visit this link: www.sandisk-recovery.com/photos.html

I found a site on google that site provide a Software for recover deleted data from android..

I want to ask that it is safe or not?

Thanks in advance..

[ Edited ]

How to get lost data from SD card is so easy , you just need to scan it , but if you don't restore lost data form SD card , you can scan the other phone device , maybe you can recover deleted data back on Android phone ,