Extreme SDHC UHS-1 32 GB 45 MB/s - Genuine? Upd: Yes!

Dear all,

I have just received two Sandisk Extreme SDHC UHS-1 32 GB cards, # SDSDX-032G-X46 .

Now these are labeled 45 MB/s which seems strange to me. On the Sandisk web site I can find no reference to this combination (there are only larger, SDXC Extreme cards rated at 45 MB/s). I have also reviewed this topic which mentions only 30 MB/s for the 32 GB Extreme and HD-Video variants. On the website I ordered from they also mention 30MB/s.

Did I get a new product not yet listed in Sandisks portfolio or did I get a fake? Any ideas?

Thanks! - Larss

Replying to self: Sandisk Support just confirmed that these cards do exist, and are in fact so new that the web site does not list them yet.

So the following configurations are new:

Sandisk Extreme SDHC 16GB,  Class 10 / UHS-1, 45 MB/s

Sandisk Extreme SDHC 32GB,  Class 10 / UHS-1, 45 MB/s

8GB and 4GB versions will stay at 30 MB/s.

The following have been around for a month or so, and are listed on the site:

Sandisk Extreme SDXC 64GB,  Class 10 / UHS-1, 45 MB/s

Sandisk Extreme SDXC 128GB,  Class 10 / UHS-1, 45 MB/s

Cheers, Laurens.

Hi,

San Disk discontinued their  45 MB / secs. Extreme Pro SDHC ( UHS-1 ) Memory Cards to 95 MB / secs. Extreme Pro SDHC ( UHS-1 ) Recently. 

IrviKo

Hi IrviKo, while that is true this is about a different card.

Sandisk have just upgraded their SDHC Extreme 32GB cards to 45MB/s, hence the confusion. So the new Extreme has the same rating as the old Extreme Pro. Not bad :slight_smile:

Hi, Larss

Sorry, my error.

Have check teh web but did not come across any of this.

Is this  16GB SDHC Memory Card Extreme Class 10 45mb/sec GENUINE as well?

http://preciousgadget.com/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=14&&product_id=395

yes, sandisk does make this card. it is the latest in the speed bump for the Extreme line. however personally i would not purchase from any online store unless its on sandisks autherized reseller list.

http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/find-a-retailer-us

WHAT IS YOUR PRICE FOR ONE EXTREME SDHC UHS-1 32 GB 45 MB/s -GENUINE? Upd: YES! (Edited)

@dickwoodard wrote:

WHAT IS YOUR PRICE FOR ONE EXTREME SDHC UHS-1 32 GB 45 MB/s -GENUINE? Upd: YES! (Edited)

Click on the big red SanDisk icon in the upper left corner of any page here to go directly to SanDisk’s website. Once there you can click on the Shop SanDisk link to find their price and availability.