Can't open photos on my computer

I am trying to view the photos on my memory card on my computer, but when I try and open the file, none of the pictures show up.  I can see them all fine on the camera (though when I take the memory card out, they disappear, so they're definitely saved on the card, not the camera itself). I've tried using the memory card slot on my computer, a card reader and connecting the camera to the computer.   I've never had this problem before and have been using this card for a while - what's going on?!

Re: Can't open photos on my computer

[ Edited ]

I was in the same situation today and had tried every suggestion I could find, when, by dumb luck, I decided to try a different USB cable...and it worked...!  SanDisk Media Manager seems to be working as intended. and Windows Explorer can also access the SD contents.

i have sony cyber shot digital camera, it has a 2gb san disk always i can see the photos on camera, when the card put in the cam.but , when it slot in the computer , i cannot see the picture, even the folder is opened it is showing empty.

Can u tell me the solving trick.

thank you

Jabbar

Highlighted

i cant see me videos and photos in sandisk 64gb but its showing me that 29gg byte inside it so what i do now tell me how can i get my files again.

20170701_171530.jpg