Best 32GB MicroSD for my Nokia N8?

Hello guys! I have done some research on the Internet and found out that you are one of the BEST MicroSD producers. So here I am. I have a Nokia N8 and I would like to buy a 32GB MicroSD Card for it. I am going to use it in my following trip so I need the best COMPATIBLE MicroSD for my phone. I want to take 720p HD Videos and lots of 16:9 Photos with it. Maybe some music/games too. Is Class 4 Enough ( as I haven’t seen any Class 6 32gb MicroSDs from Sandisk ) ? I saw the Sandisk 32gb ULTRA “Android” one but the moderators from Nokia told me that Class 10 MicroSDs might NOT be Compatible with my phone.( Quote: You’ll be able to use the SD card even though it’s an ‘Android’ SD. However, we recommend a Class 4 or Class 6 SD card as Class 10 can cause issues. The phone might not be able to read the data off the SD card when it’s Class 10, buying a class 4 or 6 will ensure full compatibility.)  Also can I use it on my N8 ( Belle OS) even if it doesn’t have Android ( I wanna be 100% sure) ? Thanks!

Here it is where I found the 32gb Class 4 one: http://www.pcgarage.ro/carduri-memorie/sandisk/micro-sdhc-32gb-clasa-4/  That is 127.83 RON= around 28 Euros . Hope it is not fake , lol.

Hi,

I bought a 32gig microSDHC, I’m assuming the class 4 low end (blue) from looking at the forum, when i got it everything was corrupting when i saved to it, I formatted it and everything was fine up until now had 12gig storage and it gives me errors every so often so I’m not sure whether I bought a dud or what being from Zimbabwe we don’t have original dealers, the fakes are being sold at the same price as originals so that doesn’t help, not sure what the best move forward would be. I have a Nokia N8 with belle refresh

Hello

Can you help me with some information? I would like to know if I can attach a memory card to a scanner like this one. What I read on the Internet has such a feature but I’m interested in how it synchronizes with the installed software and where there are such cards. Thanks

Hello

Can you help me with some information? I would like to know if I can attach a memory card to a scanner like this one. What I read on the Internet has such a feature but I’m interested in how it synchronizes with the installed software and where there are such cards. Thanks

your best bet is to contact the manufacturer of the scanner. they would have better info for questions like this. 

What about this list of products