32gb Micro SDHC card is not detected by phone and unable to format in PC

Hi there! I have also recently experienced a similar issue. I was however, using a Lear 32GB microSD card with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Like the other poster, I wanted to check for and save, any documents and pictures. So I too selected “Cancel”. I have tried removing and re-inserting my card multiple times. I have also tried re-booting my Android device. None of those attempts have been successful. I ended up getting a new microSD card; sorry - it was from Kingston. Why am I mentioning this in a SanDisk forum? Well… this same lack of recognition is also happening with a brand new card, obtained in a sealed packet from a big-name retailer (“The Source”; used to be “Radio Shack” in Canada).

What the heck is going on?? Anyone have any ideas? In a way it’s comforting that I am not the only Note 2 user that’s experiencing this. The fact it is happening with other brands of microSD card, suggests to me the problem is with the Note 2 devices.

So come on Samsung… How about giving us a brand new Note 4 (when they become available) as a replacement?