32GB Sandisk Micro SD suddenly stopped being recognized by Galaxy S3 phone

@none4u wrote:

Its funny how the SanDisk so-called “guru” (employee) is quick to blame other companies and offers no solutions. 

“Guru” status on this forum has nothing to do with whether one is an employee of SanDisk or not. And for the record, I am not.

Furthermore, I was not “quick” to blame other companies. At the time I replied to this, there was speculation (by others in other forums) that the fault did not in fact lie with SanDisk memory cards as other brands of cards were also affected. The one common thread was that all these failures (or at least the overwhelming majority) occurred while using the cards in Samsung phone and devices. I merely suggested that one should not be so “quick” to place blame with SanDisk memory cards when there is substantial anecdotal evidence to the contrary.

As far as offering a solution? I am neither a SanDisk nor Samsung employee so it stands to reason I would have no potential solution to offer. And criticizing one of being “quick to blame” when you appear to be doing the exact same thing seems a bit ironic, don’t you think?