32GB Sandisk Micro SD suddenly stopped being recognized by Galaxy S3 phone

I experience the same problem today on the 7th - It was really frustrating because I had a lot of Christmas Videos and Pictures I had taken on my phone saved to that microSD card - My computer even have difficulty recognizing the SD adapter after I had placed the micro into it. I was able to recover a few photos because I had kept the micro in my phone and for a short period of time it recognized the external drive on my phone. While I was able to recover a few photos - Many copied over where everything but a small slim on the top of the picture was completely gray and then all of my videos would not play through Windows Movie Player or VLC - This is really dissapointing and from reading around I found that a lot of other people have experinced simular problems since late fall. The phone I had used the card for about 30ish days was a Samsung Galaxy S3 for Verizon. I would really appretiate it if I could recive some type of solution or even a response to this issue because it’s really frustrating to lose all those precious photos - I admit I should have backed them up asap onto my computer but I had no intention of experincing an issue like this - Ecspecially from a brand like SanDisc which I had believe to be extremly reputable.