(anon)
Accepted Solution

My computer wont read my card

i put my microsd card in the adapter card and plugged it in to my computer and but nothing happened after that, i even looked in the my computer folder and i cant find how to acxess my card how do i do that?
(anon)

Re: My computer wont read my card

Yeah I am having the same problem. I have been able to use it since I got it on the 12 of January, but now all of a sudden it wont connect with my computer, same as with my sister-in-laws memory card drive. So, whats really going on?
(anon)

Yeah, same problem! this sucks... it maybe b'cos you have password. i cant del my own pass because i have forgotted it =S
(anon)

I have the same issue. Tried to use the card in three different computers with Vista and Xp...Still no luck...this sucks.  Works in my phone fine.
(anon)

what capacity of cards do you have? if they are larger than 2GB make sure your reader is SDHC compatible.
(anon)

i have a 2meg m2 card and the adapter that come with it but my laptop wont read it is there any software that i can get which will help read it
(anon)

Same issue here. neither of my computers will read the 4gb microsdhc card. My Kodak camera sees it but it wants to keep formatting it but never does.

FIX THIS PLEASE

(anon)

Im now going to try it in my new Samsung Eternity phone (SGH-A867) SW version A867UCHJ3  ( it works in the phone)

btw THE CAMERA IS A KODAK  DX6490 (the camera keeps wanting to format i, but can't)

I'll buy a new card reader and see if that lets my computer see it.

(anon)

i have the same problem my 4GB SDHC memory card works fine in my phone but my computer wont read it, i have windows xp.

"make sure your reader is SDHC compatible" how do i do that?

(anon)

I am having the same problem. I just bought a 4GB Micro SDHC yesterday, but when I put it into the slot in the computer, it is unrecognized. I have no clue what what to do. I feel better knowing I am not the only one having this problem.