(anon)
Accepted Solution

mini sd card got stuck into the adapter and cannot remove it.

Hi i just bought mini sd card sandisk with this adapter:

But now i cannot remove it from the adapter not matter how much i push. I feel so stupid. I can't go to store now because it is closed now. Please help.

Message Edited by prpetrov on 01-07-2008 12:01 PM
(anon)

Re: mini sd card got stuck into the adapter and cannot remove it.

You made sure the lock is not engaged?
(anon)

Warl0ck wrote:
You made sure the lock is not engaged?

the  "lock" on the adapter engages write protect on the card, it does not prevent the card from being removed from the adapter.

Message Edited by drlucky on 01-15-2008 04:39 PM
(anon)

The adapter is not spring loaded like some devices are it's a simple push in pull out. Try pulling it out. If it's wedged in there from all the pushing trying using  your fingernail on the raised ridge on the back end of the MicroSD card.

prpetrov wrote:
Hi i just bought mini sd card sandisk with this adapter:

But now i cannot remove it from the adapter not matter how much i push. I feel so stupid. I can't go to store now because it is closed now. Please help.

Message Edited by prpetrov on 01-07-2008 12:01 PM

(anon)

I just one of these and exactly the same thing happened to me - I found that the holding notches are very tight on a brand new adaptor, but once you plug it in and pull it out a few times it loosens up so it releases far easier (but still holds it in firmly enough).

I can only suggest you firmly (but carefully) pull it out with some pliers (if necessary, and if you do cover the jaws of the pliers with cloth to reduce any chance of marking the card.