Accepted Solution

can someone plz upload the sandisk backup u3p ??

i have formatted my drive and now u3.com doesnt work and my backup button are useless now.

thanks 

Re: can someone plz upload the sandisk backup u3p ??

open the u3 launchpad and go to add programs > cruzer program wizard > utilities and it should be available there for download

hi dr lucky, its not working since it download it from u3 website. 

Is there a way u can email me the program?

The issue has been reported and we are working on getting the issue fixed. We will have the application available as soon as possible.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

Thank you for the welcome news slotmonsta.   

But could you clarify whether you are referring specifically to the U3 Backup app or to the U3 Cruzer Program Wizard and all it's U3 apps?

Thank you.

Specifically to the Cruzer Backup application.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

The backup utility is still not available and it has been ten days since Sandisk promised the update.

I need the backup application yesterday and please have it available for download.

U3.com is down and my U3 ultra backup disk is now totally useless since I use it for backing things up.

Sandisk is currently the market leader in usb flash drive. Please give us the proper backup support if you want to stay that way.

I would like to apologize for the delay. We are now hosting the Cruzer backup application on our knowledgebase and it is now available for download. Please refer to the link below for the download link and installation instructions.

Cruzer Backup Application download and installation instructions 

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 07-01-2010 04:28 PM

This needs clarification. I downloaded the application and when I selected add program from my computer, it is looking for a .u3p file and the download application is a zip file. I unzipped the file and no u3p file. Am I missing a step here? Do you have to convert the zip file to a .u3p file?  Has anyone successfully downloaded and run this procedure for the backup program?