CruzerLock 2.1

Hi!

I have Cruzer micro 8Gb. I'm use CruzerLock2.1 on this device. On desktop with WindowsXPpro it's working properly, but I'm have problem on Laptop with Windows Vista HomeBasic. When I'm push disk to the laptop, I have this one : "Unable to locate a license key on currently available media. In order to access all of the features available for this archive, please insert the Cruzer media that contains your license key and press Retry. To continue without the key, press Continue."

Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so how did you fix it?

Thanks

Best regard

Re: CruzerLock 2.1

I have the same problem.  Where can you download the licence key from or another copy of the cruzerlock software.  I am pretty sure that my key was mistaken for a virus on a work computer and the file taken.

A response would be welcomed.

max-amos@hotmail.com

Cruzerlock is not for Vista.

if either of you could email me the installer for cruzerlock 2.1, that would be awesome. my drive got reformatted by a virus, and lost the program. cant download it on sandisk.com, and i've looked online quite a bit. help would be appreciated. spamherelots@hotmail.com

Needs to search for it first. PLease send me an email at hckrs2k3@yahoo.com

Ok, so I encrypted a whole bunch of files onto a usb, but i accidently encrypted the cruzer lock exe file as well, so now i can't decrypt.  How do i fix this.  Can someone send me the exe file, I tried this http://www.encryptx.com/support_CruzerLock_2.php , it doesn't work.

Did you ever resolve this issue? I get the same message using Windows 7 and cannot open my encrypted files?

testjeff wrote:
Did you ever resolve this issue? I get the same message using Windows 7 and cannot open my encrypted files?

Cruzer lock is not compatible with Windows 7 or Vista