What are you listening to right now?

Jethro Tull Songs From The Woods

Three songs I am very likely to see live Sunday night…:smiley:

The Best Is Yet To Come by Fiona Apple

I’m listening to it on the original Fuze after it has been in a drawer for over a year. The Fuze still works great and is the best sansa made, imo.

She was really the dark horse on this season.

REO Speedwagon “You Can Tune A Piano But You Can’t Tuna Fish”

LOVE REO! :laughing:

Not only from my generation, but they’re also from my neck of the woods as well. Local boys who made good!

The “fish” album is okay but I like their “Hi Infidelity” album much better.

I am enjoying Empire of the Sun’s latest song Alive. I like the bands’ music videos so much, they are so colorful and bright.

The Other Promise - Yoko Shimomura/Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack Complete (Disc 9 - it shows 10 in what I listen to it with, but it’s actually 9 discs and not 10)

Steal the Light

by The Cat Empire

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

Gorillaz - Dare

Story of My Life - One Direction 

Technotronic - Move this :wink:

Mobiloitte is an ethereum application development Company in India, Offering ethereum blockchain services. Mobiloitte also provides hiring ethereum developers on client demands.

Mobiloitte is an ethereum application development Company in India, Offering ethereum blockchain services. Mobiloitte also provides hiring ethereum developers on client demands.

I always listen to Metal and Evanescence, i also like smooth music like lofi