USB 2.0

hi! I’d like to buy USB 2.0 for tranfering music to my SanDisk Sansa c150 because mine is broken. have you got one???

thanks

try ebay

Oh yes, be sure that your USB 2.0 is new, and avoid those Refurbished ones.

(hehehe) USB 2.0 is a protocol, not a program upgrade, requiring a newer PC that has the requisite hardware.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

what is it with everyone posting things in the announcements thread lately?

I just bought a refurbished MSC driver from woot.com and my MTP device isnt recognizing it even after installing service patch3.1 onto my players battery…

Can i get a refund?

LoLz

For anyone who may like to upgrade to USB2.0 capability, there’s an inexpensive PCI bus card that allows the capability, and it’s plug-and play.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

hi…am anewbie to sansa…can u jus tell me the price tag of SANDISK SANSA C150 2 GB …it would be really helpful for me…

Amazon has one listed.  Here’s the link.  The price is about $65, down from about $140.

@mags1230 wrote:
Amazon has one listed.  Here’s the link.  The price is about $65, down from about $140.

For that price, I would get a Fuze with double the memory! :wink:

The c250 2GB looks to be the better deal. It’s about $37 and it has a rechargeable and removable li ion battery and an expansion slot.   Didn’t say how many hours it lasts though.

this is exactly why i was afraid to buy on the internet especially from e-bay and amazon. Because i was afraid it was going to be a knock off version but i ended up doing it anyway cause i was missing my fuze way too much.