Transferring music from Spotify to Sansa?

I just got the Sandisk Sansa… was told I would be able to transfer music from Spotify over to it to listen to at the gym, instead of lugging around my iPhone with Spotify.Has anyone ever done this, and CAN you? Need input please! 

Answered in your duplicate post.

you can import music from spotify to google music / apple music / etc or vice versa ).
try MusConv.com tool

Hello, try musconv tool if you want to transfer your tracks and playlists across various services.

Before transferring music from Spotify to Sansa, you’d better convert Spotify to Mp3 with TuneFab Spotify Music Converter no matter you’re the Free or Premium user. 

As for me, I can convert Spotify music to Sansa clip sport by downloading Spotify songs to MP3 on Mac, then I connect my Sansa with my MacBook via USB cable to import these downloaded tracks to Sansa.

I am used to having a USB cable to do eveything .

if you want a quick way, you can try Spotify Converter.
1: Import songs from Spotify to Ondesoft Spotify Converter.
2: Select output formats and then choose the output format.
3: Convert Spotify music to mp3.
4: Transfer MP3 songs to Sandisk.

Before transferring music from Spotify to Sansa, maybe you have to use a tool to convert Spotify to common format at first. It will be much easier for you to transfer. Spotify Music Converter is the tool for all Spotify free users to remove DRM from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc at faster speed with lossless quality. After conversion, you can download and play Spotify music on any devices, to transfer Spotify music to Sansa. Hope this tip is useful to you. 

@ipasuer wrote:

I am used to having a USB cable to do eveything .

An USB cable?the next?

Hello,you can transfer the downloaded Spotify music to Sansa MP3 player, however, how to do?
I have ever use a Spotify music converter, which can help me download Spotify to MP3 with easy clicks. This Spotify music converter enables you to free download songs from Spotify and convert Spotify music to MP3. The following guide will show you how to download and convert Spotify Music to MP3 and play Spotify music on MP3 player.

Step 1. Start Spotify Music Converter
Step 2. Copy Link to Download Spotify to MP3
Step 3. Select MP3 as output Format
Step 4.Start Converting Spotify Music to MP3

When the conversion is done,you can transfer the converted Spotify Songs to any mobile phone, iPod/iPhone or MP3 Players for offline playback without DRM limitation,so you can listen Spotify music without Spotify app or Spotify players.

@jerry1021 wrote:

As for me, I can convert Spotify music to Sansa clip sport by downloading Spotify songs to MP3 on Mac, then I connect my Sansa with my MacBook via USB cable to import these downloaded tracks to Sansa.

i had same question. This helped thanks for the post 

@jerry1021 wrote:

As for me, I can convert Spotify music to Sansa clip sport by downloading Spotify songs to MP3 on Mac mcdvoice , then I connect my Sansa with my MacBook via USB cable to import these downloaded tracks to Sansa.

i had same question. This helped thanks for the post 

Hi, I Transfer my Spotify music recently by using Musconv. It is a very useful app which helps me a lot and saves my playlist.

I have tried successfullly to play Spotify on SanDisk. I have gotten help from a professional Spotify playlist converter and then use it to convert Spotify music to SanSa compatible audio files. 

Step 1. Launch this professional Spotify playlist converter. 

Step 2. Add Spotify playlist to this tool.

Step 3. Click the ‘Convert’ button to convert Spotify files to SanDisk supported files. 

After that, I connected my SanDisk MP3 player to my computer and transfer Spotify music to it for playback later. 

for a high-quality transfer of your music from one resource to another, try using https://musconv.com/ this is a very good option

I use Allavsoft to firstly download music from Spotify to MP3 and then transfer to Sansa.

It is very easy to use.

Step 1: Copy and paste the Spotify music url to Allavsoft.
Step 2: Click Download button. And it will download in MP3 320kbps.

It also helps to download music from Spotify to FLAC, WAV, M4A, WMA etc.

Here is the detailed guide: https://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/spotify-to-mp3.html 

My trouble is about how to convert Spotify to MP3 to play offline without premium. Since all Spotify fans can paly music online, but only premium users have the right to download and play music offline. Fortunately, now you can use Spotify Converter for Windows to download and convert to MP3, AAC, etc multiple compatible formats without hampering the quality. 

Maybe i have got answer from here.

This is quite helpful. Thanks!