SANSA Players Photo Thread

Nowhere else to really put this. And totally disapponted that no one started one of these already. Bunch of slackers here. hehehe

Leave it to the new guy to start it.

Post pics of your Sansa players!

I call this

“Fuze at work: We don’t need no stinking dock!”

Message Edited by Peregrine on 04-08-2009 02:20 PM

Ask and ye shall receive…

Ok, so… bad idea for a thread?!? LOL

(1 reply)

Message Edited by Peregrine on 04-10-2009 09:59 AM

@peregrine wrote:

(1 reply)

Message Edited by Peregrine on 04-10-2009 09:59 AM

Yup…

I listen to my players; not take photos of them…:smileyvery-happy:

@peregrine wrote:

(1 reply)

No, I wouldn’t necessarily say that, although unless you’re showing off the custom theme you built for your Rockboxed player, they’re all going to look pretty much the same; only the ‘setting’ would be different.

And if you do want to show off your custom RB theme, you don’t need to show the entire player; you can upload an image of it to photobucket (for example) and post/link the picture here.

I saw a 800 page photo thread on an iPod forum and got the idea from there.

Maybe I should have tried that type of thread? It was a ‘iPods around the world’ and you took photos of your iPod in front of landmarks in your town.

@peregrine wrote:

I saw a 800 page photo thread on an iPod forum and got the idea from there.

Maybe I should have tried that type of thread? It was a ‘iPods around the world’ and you took photos of your iPod in front of landmarks in your town.

With the Ipods showing this on the screen?

Ipods ■■■■.

But taking pictures with a Fuze with landmarks behind them? That would be interesting.

@pringles wrote:

Ipods ■■■■.

But taking pictures with a Fuze with landmarks behind them? That would be interesting.

People’s opinions of a major competitor’s product are appropriately contained in another thread. One you have already posted in.

This thread is for posting pictures of Sansa players. There’s no need for ‘bashing’ here . . . or the posting of said-competitor’s product.

I think we all know what it looks like.

@pringles wrote:

Ipods ■■■■.

People’s opinions of a major competitor’s product are appropriately contained in another thread.

One you have already posted in.

This thread is for posting pictures of Sansa players. There’s no need for ‘bashing’ here . . .

or the posting of said-competitor’s product.

I think we all know what it looks like.

DSCF0111.jpg The Fuze and Dog of War picture by ChironHeroTeacherDSCF0122.jpg The Fuze and Dog of War 5 picture by ChironHeroTeacher
The screen protector is semi-transparent adhesive shelf liner from The Home Depot.  Also featured is the Dog of War himself, Orion.

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 04-14-2009 09:51 PM

Message Edited by HulkSmashNow on 04-14-2009 09:52 PM

4gb at work.

Yes it’s pink, it’s all they had at the store, but that’s fine.  I figured I might as well match my earbuds too.  The silicon cover (clear) and belt clip stay on it all day.

Very nice setup.  As you can see, I’ve got the same style silicone skin.

All the best.

Your wheel is pink?!?!?

/scratches head…

@peregrine wrote:

Your wheel is pink?!?!?

/scratches head…

There are pink Fuzes. Not my cup of tea, but if that was all that was in the store, better for Dalaug234 to have a pink Fuze than no Fuze at all

@marvin_martian wrote:

@peregrine wrote:

Your wheel is pink?!?!?

/scratches head…

There are pink Fuzes. Not my cup of tea, but if that was all that was in the store, better for Dalaug234 to have a pink Fuze than no Fuze at all

I didn’t use to like pink; but since it’s my wife’s favorite color, I’ve learned to love it!! 

@peregrine wrote:

Your wheel is pink?!?!?

/scratches head…

Here’s a photo of it out of the silicon cover.  Yep it’s all pink.  I’m a girl so it’s probably okay:wink: .  Although if given a choice I would have choosen blue…

Message Edited by lewislink on 04-18-2009 02:19 AM

@lewislink wrote:

Wow . . . Very nice paint job there. Looks like baked-on enamel; is it?

And with that color, you certainly won’t be confusing your player with anyone else’s.

Good job! :smiley: