Post your desktop background image(nothing R-rated!)

I hope this screenshot of my “work” computer isn’t too risque!!!  I haven’t set up our new “entertainment” Vista 64 computer yet.  Hopefully, In a few days.  I’m still running XP because my restoration software runs much faster on that platform…

Kids…Look away!!:smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by fuze_owner-GB on 03-18-2009 06:21 AM

I just figured that I should qualify it as nothing R-rated because even though some of us are pervos :dizzy_face: there are indeed pure and innocent young’uns that view this forum as well :wink:

@marvin_martian wrote:
I just figured that I should qualify it as nothing R-rated because even though some of us are pervos :dizzy_face: there are indeed pure and innocent young’uns that view this forum as well :wink:

Good idea, Marvin.  Knowing how things can go completely out of control on the main board, this could have been a problem, if you didn’t qualify the thread…:wink:

Whats up with your start bar? it doesnt look original.

Mine rotates since I have webshots.  Today I changed it to Easter themes.

@nissanskyline wrote:
Whats up with your start bar? it doesnt look original.

That’s actually a smaller version of the picture that I use…it came up in a Google search on someone else’s desktop, so that is their start bar. This is the actual image  I use. 

Would ye be a Browncoat, Marvin? Or just a Summer Glau fan?

@gwk1967 wrote:
Would ye be a Browncoat, Marvin? Or just a Summer Glau fan?

Actually, I never saw the show when it was originally on. It wasn’t until last year that I saw an episode on Sci-Fi, and I ended up watching  6 hours of the episodes straight that day. I have caught all the episodes since then, and enjoyed them thoroughly. I really liked Serenity too. I purposely waited to watch it until I had seen the whole series. I like Summer on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles too.

If you wear t-shirts, they have a cool “Firefly”-inspired design over at shirt.woot.com today.

(it took me nearly an hour to place my order, the site had problems. I don’t know if it was a rush of orders that overwhelmed the site or just a random glitch, but it seems to be sorted out now.)

On-topic (ha!), this is the pic I selected for my new 64-bit rig.

Of course, it’s not that small on my screen, but that’s the largest one I could find on a hosting service that Microsoft apparently hasn’t forced them to delete.

Wow . . . Marvin's got the exact same desktop background as ConversionBox.

Totally blank.

I guess that’s so you don’t get distracted & it’s easier to focus eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Either that, or it was R-rated and the censor removed it. :smileyvery-happy:

Seriously, neither your’s or CB's links are working. There’s just a big empty space where the image should be.

Wow . . . Marvin's got the exact same desktop background as ConversionBox.

Totally blank.

I guess that’s so you don’t get distracted & it’s easier to focus eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Either that, or it was R-rated and the censor removed it. :smileyvery-happy:

Seriously, neither your’s or CB's links are working. There’s just a big empty space where the image should be.

Strange…I can’t see his, but I can see mine. I must investigate!

Can you see this one?

@marvin_martian wrote:
Can you see this one?

Nope. Maybe it has to do with the image being on the ABI forums. If that’s not the original source of the image, maybe the link stops there.

Well, I uploaded it over there as an attachment, which we can’t do here…so…I dunno. I guess I’ll have to do another image search and find the same image.

World Tennis Federation! Now I can’t find it…:angry:

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 03-30-2009 12:29 PM

I can’t see them either…

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:
I can’t see them either…

Imagine this at 1440x900