People probably think my replies are boring

Every time i reply to a thread After that know one goes on it any more. I see a whole lot sansafinders in the last reply section on this Board dating back to a week ago. I guess me getting the View has started to make everyone bored of my posts. I don’t think anyone will reply to this post anyway.:cry:

Message Edited by sansafinder on 09-24-2009 08:52 PM

Its probably not you its the player… despite no direct answer from SanDisk most here believe that player has been discontinued. So that board has really died down.

No i mean scroll down this board and you will see "last reply: sansafinder .

you have no more than anyone else in fact there is one other person who has more than you… you just happen to reply to threads in which no one feels they can add to the proceedings.

@conversionbox wrote:
you have no more than anyone else in fact there is one other person who has more than you… you just happen to reply to threads in which no one feels they can add to the proceedings.

That’s me.

:slight_smile:

On another board they asked “are you a thread killer” and there were tons of replies who said they were.  Me included.  And no I didn’t kill the thread, like I thought I would.

Also maybe you actually answer the question or offer help and they enver click on “solved” so you are the last.  Why add to perfection (refering to you not me, of course).

Message Edited by Dalaug234 on 09-25-2009 03:27 PM

ok i’m just gonna delete this. Later. Thanks for the explanation.:smiley:

@sansafinder wrote:
Every time i reply to a thread After that know one goes on it any more. I see a whole lot sansafinders in the last reply section on this Board dating back to a week ago. I guess me getting the View has started to make everyone bored of my posts. I don’t think anyone will reply to this post anyway.:cry:

Look at it this way . . . you got the ‘last word’ in on many conversations or discussions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and good luck deleting this thread . . . you can only delete a post if no one has replied to it. Only tha Admin & Mod have ths privilege. And a good thing too; people would be deleting stuff all over the place if they could.

@sansafinder wrote:
Every time i reply to a thread After that know one goes on it any more.

Look at it this way . . . you got the ‘last word’ in on many conversations or discussions. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and good luck deleting this thread . . . you can only delete a post if no one has replied to it. Only the Admin & Mod have ths privilege. And a good thing too; people would be deleting stuff all over the place if they could.

@tapeworm wrote:

And a good thing too; people would be deleting stuff all over the place if they could.

You got that right!

Then i’ll leave this where it is but… i wish i was a mod or admin:stuck_out_tongue:

Forum Domination :angry: