Need some help with MP3Tag

Alright,

I have MP3Tag in my computer but whenever i try to get information from the Amazon server it say’s Error!Cannot connect.So I thought Firewall might be blocking the application,so I went and added an exception for MP3Tag.AND IT WORKED FINE FROM THEN ON!And now My PC is broken(Something wrong with the VGA)I had to revert back to my Pre-Historic Laptop.Which has Windows XP SP1.And in it MP3Tag say’s cannot connect,just like on my other PC.I tried to find the firewall setting’s but all I can find is Enable or Disable Firewall but cannot find the Setting’s for Application’s.Can someone tell me where I can find the setting’s in Windows XP SP1?Any help would be appreciated.

And also I rip my CD’s using WMP.And before ripping I lookup the info in WMP and apply TAG’S.And then I drag and drop them to the Sansa Fuze.And to my AMAZEMENT the album art is PERFECT.It even show’s it in the small Square when in album list.What is the Tagging format that WMP uses to tag these file’s?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank’s,

TC 

WiMP11 is using ID3v2.3 ISO 8859-1 (Latin-1), at least this is what I see from album rips on my machine.

For your older laptop, go to Windows Update to download the latest service packs.  You don’t have to run without the latest ones, and it is safer if that machine accesses the Internet.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

And your question is?