Mmmmm . . . Bacon!

OMG! Quick, call my cardiologist!

I’m gonna need an appt!

Might wanna call the funeral director too. Make sure my account is paid up. :smileyvery-happy:

Bacon Explosion!

1 Like

I gotta have that!

As Emeril Lagaase is known to say,

“PORK FAT RULES!”

HOLY ■■■■!!! That rocks!!! Bacon is almost the best thing in the world! And that made it even BETTER!!!

Needs more bacon.

http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=7516

I thought I heard that new Pepsi soda that was advertised during the SuperBowl, being marketed as ‘Diet’ but “Man’s” drink was supposed to taste like bacon. Or did I hear it wrong?

Anybody try it yet?

I haven’t heard about Diet Pepsi with Bacon; just Diet Coke with Bacon that… I think is being test marketed in L.A.

That must’ve been what I heard; not Pepsi. It was one of those commercials I heard while I was in the kitchen making dinner one night. The TV’s on in the other room and I can only half-hear it, but when you hear the words ‘diet soda’ and ‘bacon’ in the same sentence, it sort of gets your attention. :dizzy_face:

Of course, by the time I could put down the Chef’s knife or whatever I was doing at the time and make it to the other room where the TV was, the commercial was over. And I never saw it again. This was about a week before the SuperBowl, so I thought that the Pepsi product they were promoting there was what I had heard, but there was no mention of bacon.

Eeewww! That’s just worng!

. . . and for dessert we have

Yep! More Bacon!!!

Wow! Just imagine the BLT that would make! :dizzy_face:

In my family it would make about 2 sandwiches. I can eat the better part of 2 pounds myself.

Tasty!

Let me check…

You guys are good for business.  Think of it as economic stimulus.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Eating bacon may stop heart attacks.

No, really…

Nuthin’ like a little sumpthin’ sweet after the afore-mentioned Bacon Explosion.

Uncle Oinker’s Gummy Bacon 

And don’t forget to floss . . .

:stuck_out_tongue:

And if you cut yourself when cooking your bacon, use some bacon bandages!

That is one AWESOME flow-chart, Doc!

:smileyvery-happy:     :smileyvery-happy:     :smileyvery-happy:

Some newly found gastronomical porky delights or ‘bacon bits’ . . .

Something to start the day:

Bacon Eggs: Eggs Made from Bacon

And what’s breakfast without some

Aunt Jemima’s Bacon Strip Pancakes featured in Woman’s Day magazine - February 1962  

Dessert anyone?

bacon-apple-pie

And for those of you who can’t decide which you love or crave more, bacon or chocolate . . .

The Sizzling Bacon Bar

After all this indulgence, you might find yourself wanting to take a nap (just to make it easier for your arteries to harden). Fear not . . . you can rest your weary head on  . . . what else?

The Bacon Pillow only $19.95 plus shipping

Oy! King Nerd! I am calling you out! I want to see if you are on your toes! So I shall post in a long forgotten thread. MUWAHAHAHAHA! I shall succeed… unless you hit that little checkbox at the bottom of the reply to message entry box… MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

@deadcereal wrote:
Oy! King Nerd! I am calling you out! I want to see if you are on your toes! So I shall post in a long forgotten thread. MUWAHAHAHAHA! I shall succeed… unless you hit that little checkbox at the bottom of the reply to message entry box… MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

HUH?

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

HUH?

BLASPHEMY!