Mmmmm . . . Bacon!

O . . . M . . . G !!!

Holey moley!  Those are men’s underwear?  Talk about a low waistline.  

Back to the topis at hand!   Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons wrapped in bacon  tonight!  My dog is pacing the patio, he saw the bacon!!  I can hear the little sizzles coming from the Weber as I type this.  Inside, I built a Tim Allen style Binford  monster man salad smothered in crumbled feta cheese, green onion, roma tomatoes, cucumber, and enough Ranch dressing to make my cardiologist skip a beat.

Oh yes!  The Bobster  has manned battle stations  at the barbecue tonight!  Sadly, my wife and girls are visiting a close family friend about 6 hours’ drive south of me.  If I can get the aroma to waft south far enough, they’ll scramble the fighters at Edwards AFB to find the source.

Meat!!  Inbound!!  I’m having two filets tonight.

I had fun yesterday playing with the dry ice  packaged with the shipment, Mr. Science always has to play.

Bon appetit,

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

I’m soooo jealous.  (drool, drool)   All I had for dinner yesterday was chinese take-out.

Omaha Steaks are great but Kansas City Steaks are even better!  Their strip steak can’t be beat. 

I lived in Overland Park for just under six months  as a young lad, before my father relocated to southern California, joining Occidental Petroleum in Irvine.  They had a really cool rounded-edge building facing the John Wayne Airport.  Western Digital had a cool new building next door.

Kansas was really fun back then.  Being close to Kansas City, I learned really fast about barbecue and the awesome varieties of meat  available.  Kansas had three basic forms of weather: hot, cold, or windy, various combinations of the above.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

:stuck_out_tongue:

12-year old entrepreneurmakes Bacon Scented Candles for the guys… he apparently didn’t like the “girly” scented candles for some odd reason… :wink:

Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Brats

About 660 calories, 40 g fat
This heartburn-inducing snack can be found at Florida State tailgates. These brats are sliced and stuffed with Monterey Jack cheese before being wrapped in a blanket of bacon. Sound like a heart attack waiting to happen? It is. Polish one off and you’re set back about 660 calories.

@dalaug234 wrote:

12-year old entrepreneurmakes Bacon Scented Candles for the guys… he apparently didn’t like the “girly” scented candles for some odd reason… :wink:

Good for him! That was a great idea, and he’s learning some valuable life and business lessons along the way.

Next up? 10W-40 and _ Burnin’ Rubber _ for the Nascar and gear-head crowds. :smileyvery-happy:

Burger Bacon Dog

About 540 calories, 30 g fat
Florida gator fans sure know their red meat. Take one hot dog and wrap it in ground beef. Then wrap that in strips of bacon. Grill. If that doesn’t overwhelm you, maybe the nutritional facts will. One burger bacon dog has about 540 calories and 30 g of fat.

These don’t look like there’s meat under that bacon… or it’s very little.  I’d like to see it with meat under the bacon…

@dalaug234 wrote:

One burger bacon dog has about 540 calories and 30 g of fat.

That’s less than a regular Whopper at Burger King! :stuck_out_tongue:

Charlotte Motor Speedway to offer the “Funnel Baconator” and Danica Patrick-inspired healthy menu items:

Charlotte Motor Speedway to offer the ‘funnel bacakonator’ and Danica Patrick-inspired healthy menu items

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/Charlotte-Motor-Speedway-to-offer-the-8220-fun?urn=nascar-wp4443

Hmmmm . .  Bacon, chocolate and strawberry sauce on a funnel cake. I think I’d prefer it if they left the funnel cake out of the equation and just served the bacon, chocolate and strawberry sauce on Danica Patrick!

Looks like a healthy menu choice to me! :stuck_out_tongue:

@conversionbox wrote:
In my family it would make about 2 sandwiches. I can eat the better part of 2 pounds myself.

@conversionbox wrote:
In my family it would make about 2 sandwiches. I can eat the better part of 2 pounds myself.

yall crazy

Bacon and mashed potato birthday cake!

@marvin_martian wrote:

Bacon and mashed potato birthday cake!

Would that be more or less healthy than a traditional cake? Hmm…

I’d say it’s healthier . . . see the green asparagus spears around the base of the cake? :smileyvery-happy:

And if the cake has a meat-loaf core, that would be even better! :stuck_out_tongue:

If there’s no bacon filling, then it’s healthier.  One slice or serving wil have more vegetable than meat.  :stuck_out_tongue:

And, yes, a potato is a vegetable.

A shepherd’s pie filling would be awesome!  Bring on the meat , baby!!

Bob  :laughing:

@neutron_bob wrote:

A shepherd’s pie filling would be awesome!  Bring on the meat , baby!!

Bob  :laughing:

Good idea!

[]()

Would you drink a Bacon Milkshake?

Its for real, but is it really worth it?

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/drink-bacon-milkshake-231500241.html

Also from Mr. Box . . . he’s such a clown! :laughing: