Is shopping for an mp3 player like looking for a spouse? :)

Well in some ways it is, since you can’t find everything you want all together in one. At least a person is allowed  to have more than one mp3 player though. :slight_smile:

Message Edited by JK98 on 09-18-2009 02:23 PM

Well, I have a wife and a girlfriend…:smileyvery-happy:

I don’t know . . . I bought my 1st Sansa e260 basically on impulse. I didn’t know whether it was good or not, whether or not I’d like it, or if I’d even use it that often. I just paid for it and took it home. I figured if I didn’t like it, I could always return it & get my money back.

While some of those same things can also be said of my wife, I didn’t make the decision on her the 1st time I saw her, nor did I just pay a hundred bucks and take her home with me. No, she cost me a helluva lot more than that (and still does), and there’s absolutely no way to get my money back & return her at this point.

I’m stuck with her (and her with me) now and she doesn’t even come with updates or bug fixes! :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 09-18-2009 07:39 PM

ha ha ha

yes and you have to make sure they dont divorce u for money.

@nissanskyline wrote:
yes and you have to make sure they dont divorce u for money.

As usual, you make no sense.:stuck_out_tongue:

let’s say you already have both…

everything you hear from your mp3 player will always be music to your ears… and… uhmm…

@marqck wrote:

let’s say you already have both…

everything you hear from your mp3 player will always be music to your ears… and… uhmm…

“What’s that? . . . Oh, sorry Honey. I guess I was distracted!” :stuck_out_tongue:

@spacepatroller wrote:
No, an mp3 player comes stock with a shut off button so that you don;t have to hear it. Also, unless you’re a masochist, and load in a “Harcourt Fenton Mudd…” loop, it doesn’t abuse you and unless it quits on you the day after you got it, you won’t hate yourself in the morning

MP3 players don’t shut off if you shout “Shut up, Stella!” at them, either. :smileyvery-happy:

Nah. Get an older player and Rockbox. Imagine an MP3 player that does more then you could possibly ask. That’s RB.

Peregrine wrote:

Nah. Get an older player and Rockbox. Imagine an MP3 player that does more then you could possibly ask. That’s RB.

Would RB work on an older woman? I’d love to have that many options and that much control over my wife. :stuck_out_tongue:

The main difference is you can mutter under your breath at your mp3 player & never have to cover yourself by saying “I said you look nice today”.

An mp3 player won’t smile if you tell it how thin it looks. You can press the buttons on an mp3 player. An  mp3 player won’t press your buttons. An mp3 player eats just a fraction of a penny of electricity at each meal. An mp3 player doesn’t need expensive clothes, and many mp3 players remain naked.