Highlighted
SanDisk User
Accepted Solution

How To Change Picture

How do you change your picture for the forum from just the list of pictures they have to whatever you want like Marvin Martians is Jeff Dunham's Achmead (ACH...Phlem) The Dead Terrorist.
SanDisk Guru

Re: How To Change Picture

SansaPro wrote:
How do you change your picture for the forum from just the list of pictures they have to whatever you want like Marvin Martians is Jeff Dunham's Achmead (ACH...Phlem) The Dead Terrorist.

Only Gurus can do that.Smiley Wink

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru

SansaPro wrote:

Oh, so it is. I thought it was one of the Martians from the "Mars Attacks!" movie.

SanDisk Guru

gwk1967 wrote:

SansaPro wrote:

Oh, so it is. I thought it was one of the Martians from the "Mars Attacks!" movie.

One of these days, I will go back to using my namesake as an avatar.....but currently Achmed makes me lol.Smiley Happy

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk User

Thanks. I thought it could have been something like that but I wanted to make sure Smiley Wink

Black 4GB Fuze  8GB Sandisc Micro SD Card  Gigaware Silicone Cover