Great customer service

I just wanted to thank SanDisk for the excellent service I received regarding my warranty RMA for my SD card. I’m sure that you hear a lot of complaints in these forums but I feel that what you do well should be acknowledged also. Thank you for the fast and efficient service you provided in replacing my defective card, it’s truly appreciated.

2 Likes

awesome! thanks for the feedback. 

1 Like

I concur 100%!  Absolutely fantastic customer service!  I had a micro sd card stop working last week.  When troubleshooting that problemI came across the SanDisk website and learned of the lifetime replacement warranty.  So Saturday morning I emailed customer service and ask about returning the bad one for a good one.  Saturday evening I received an email with a easy to understand short list of info they needed which also included close up pictures of both sides of the returning card.  Sent that off Sunday morning and Sunday evening I received an email with the USPS Return Shipping Label for mailing.  Monday morning it went in the mail.  Now talk about smooth hassel free return process, this is the best I have ever seen anywhere!   I will buy no other brand in the future.

Thanks SanDisk Customer Service Folks! ! You’re the best of the best!

1 Like

I agree with that.