SanDisk Professor

Re: Free Music Downloads

I forgot to say a "thank you" for these.  I just got an 8gb card to load ONLY music on it and these free ones help (along wtih the CD's I've bought).  Still not full...
SanDisk Guru

Dalaug234 wrote:
I forgot to say a "thank you" for these.  I just got an 8gb card to load ONLY music on it and these free ones help (along wtih the CD's I've bought).  Still not full...
No Problem... I have about a gig and a half of stuff from these sites.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

A link I found on the iLounge forums: Evanescence EPs and pre-"Fallen" Material

Six discs worth of stuff (including multiple alternate versions of a few of the hits from "Fallen" ), all fully authorized by the band. Four of the six discs are available in FLAC, btw.

Message Edited by gwk1967 on 05-06-2009 04:32 PM
SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

gwk1967 wrote:

A link I found on the iLounge forums: Evanescence EPs and pre-"Fallen" Material

Six discs worth of stuff (including multiple alternate versions of a few of the hits from "Fallen" ), all fully authorized by the band. Four of the six discs are available in FLAC, btw.

Message Edited by gwk1967 on 05-06-2009 04:32 PM

Thanks for the info, but I'm getting an error 403 with your supplied link....

Message Edited by fuze_owner-GB on 05-06-2009 05:47 PM
"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
SanDisk Guru

Strange, I copy/pasted that link directly from the address bar.

...but now I remember the same thing happened the first time I clicked on the link at iLounge. Fortunately, if you click on the (seemingly identical) link on the error page, it'll take you to the site.

SanDisk Guru

gwk1967 wrote:

Strange, I copy/pasted that link directly from the address bar.

...but now I remember the same thing happened the first time I clicked on the link at iLounge. Fortunately, if you click on the (seemingly identical) link on the error page, it'll take you to the site.

Great.... Got it now....

Thanks again.....

"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

Coldplay is giving away their new live album, "LeftRightLeftRightLeft".

http://lrlrl.coldplay.com/leftright.html

I don't know how long the free download will last, so if you want it, don't delay.

Oh, it's nine MP3 tracks, encoded at 192kbps CBR, btw.

Message Edited by gwk1967 on 05-15-2009 04:49 PM
SanDisk Guru

Another free album, "Dust" by The Benjy Davis Project, courtesy of Amazon. I haven't heard of this artist/group before, myself. But hey, if you don't like it, it's not like it cost you anything...

http://www.amazon.com/Dust/dp/B001JMW970/ref=dm_cd_album_lnk

SanDisk Guru

gwk1967 wrote:

Another free album, "Dust" by The Benjy Davis Project, courtesy of Amazon. I haven't heard of this artist/group before, myself. But hey, if you don't like it, it's not like it cost you anything...

http://www.amazon.com/Dust/dp/B001JMW970/ref=dm_cd_album_lnk

This was featured in their weekly Free music e-mail. I DL'd it but havent had a chance to listen to it yet.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

For all you Pink Floyd fans, there's http://braindamage.libsyn.com/ ... I haven't yet found any indication that the band disapproves of this website, but if someone does, please let me know and I'll clear this post.

Make sure to check out the links under the "Archive" section, on the right of the webpage.